Theme: â€œA Healthy outside starts from the insideâ€
Health & Nutrition 2021
On behalf of the 2nd World summit on Health Nutrition, we are delighted to welcome you to join the Conference scheduled on August 09-10, 2021 through Webinar which is an exceptional gathering for the worldwide prominent scholastics in the field of Nutrition where Directors, Nutritional Scientists, Professors, Research scholars, Postdocs, Academic Staff are about to share their research work and acquiesce new emerging technological trends in the conference areas.
Health & Nutrition 2021 is an International platform to address recent advancements and transformations in Health & Nutrition researches and development. based on their research and critical reviews and converse about the newest research and novelties in the arena of Health & Nutrition, Nutritional Science, Nutrition, Health and Fitness, Diet, Diabetes and Obesity.
The conference contains significant international experts in Registered Dieticians, Nutritionists, Health-care professionals, Research scholars , Student Delegates and Exhibitors form all over the world to our Conference with the theme “A Healthy outside starts from the inside”. Conference will be featuring oral presentations, poster presentations, keynote talks, workshops and many more.
The conference will focus on, Nutrition Science, Innovative Information in Nutrition, Nutrition, Health and Wellness, Nutrition and Dietetics, Public Health Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Food Processing and Technology, Pediatric Nutrition, Healthcare Nursing, Nutrition in Cancer Treatment, Maternal and Prenatal Nutrition, Nutritional care Nutritional Therapy, Nutrition and Diabetes, Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Animal and Dairy Nutrition, Nutrition and Immunology, Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease, Role Of Nutrition In Neuroscience, Food Chemistry and Biotechnology, Nutritional Health and Epidemiology, Food nanotechnology, Food Safety and Quality
Scope and Importance:
Health & Nutrition 2021 aims to discover advances in Nutrition based on their research and critical reviews and converse about the newest research and novelties in the arena of Health & Nutrition, Nutritional Science, Nutrition, Health and Fitness, Diet, Diabetes and Obesity.
The Conference is to provide a platform to Nutritionists, Registered Dieticians , Nutritionists, Dieticians, President's, Founders, CEO's, business delegates, Scholastic staff, Enrolled Dieticians and Experts, Young researchers and talented substitute bunches from universities and research labs giving an ideal space to share the latest progressions in the Health & Nutrition.
Who can attend?
Health & Nutrition 2021 brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of Nutrition like Nutrition, Health and Wellness, Nutrition and Dietetics, Public Health Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Food Processing and Technology, Pediatric Nutrition, Healthcare Nursing, Nutrition and Immunology, Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease, Role Of Nutrition In Neuroscience, Food Chemistry and Biotechnology and Directors, Nutritional Scientists, Professors, Research scholars, Postdocs, Academic Staff. It is a forum to discover issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence, thoughts, and make solutions.
Why to attend?
Health & Nutrition 2021 is one of the world's leading scientific conferences to bring together internationally renowned distinguished academics in the field of Nutrition, Nutritionists, Dieticians, President's, Founders, CEO's, business delegates, Scholastic workforce, Enrolled Dieticians and Experts, Young researchers, Scientists, Academic scientists, Public Health professionals, Industry researchers, Scholars to exchange about Nutrition & Food sectors, Delegates and industrial executives from nutritional and healthcare industries. Attending International conference is being the Professional Development and to get the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery.
Nutritionists and Directors | Nutritional Scientists| Nutrition based Companies| Business Entrepreneurs| Registered Dieticians| Health-Care Professionals| Researchers and Scientists| Nutrition and Food science Associates| Professors| Professors and Students from Academia in the investigation of Health and Nutrition.
Track 01 - Nutrition Science
Nutrition is a science that studies the physiological process of nutrition, the perception of nutrients and other substances in food in relation to the maintenance, development, reproduction, health and disease of the body.
An organism's diet, which is mainly determined by the availability and palatability of food, is what it consumes. A healthy diet for humans involves food preparation and storage methods that preserve nutrients from oxidation, heat or leaching, reducing the risk of foodborne diseases. Carbohydrates, fats, fibre, minerals, protein, vitamins, and water are the seven major classes of human nutrients. It is possible to group nutrients as either macronutrients or micronutrients (needed in small quantities). In humans, deficiency-related diseases such as blindness, anaemia, scurvy, preterm birth, stillbirth and cretinism, or nutrient-threatening health conditions such as obesity and metabolic syndrome, and common chronic systemic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis can be caused by an unhealthy diet. In acute cases, under nutrition may result in wasting, and in chronic cases of malnutrition, the stunting of marasmus.
- Animal nutrition
- Plant nutrition
- In bio-processed foods, microorganisms
- Use of the production of enzymes in the food industry
- Nutrients in biochemistry
- Iodine disorder
Track 02 - Innovative Information in Nutrition
Current research in nutrition shows which foods are responsible for disease and lower the risk of disease. Every third person in the world is malnourished today, despite a strong mandate to end malnutrition by 2030, and it is estimated that one in two will be malnourished by 2030. Results for Growth seeks to encourage the discovery, adaptation and scale-up of innovative, cost-effective strategies that can solve major problems and gaps in nutrition and balanced diets. In many low- and middle-income countries, despite significantly increased agricultural production and a growing standard of living, malnutrition continues to hamper communities around the world. Poor nutrition leads to the death of an estimated 3 million kids per year, and an estimated 162 million kids under the age of five will experience stunted growth, restricting both their physical and cognitive development.
- Food Quality, Safety and Sustainability
- Hospital Dietaries in Patient Care
- Nutrition Transition
- Nutrition Intervention
- Nutrition Monitoring and Evaluation
Track 03 - Nutrition, Health and Wellness
Nutrition is a fundamental human need and a pre-requisite for a person's healthy existence. A proper diet for development, growth and active life is important from the very early age of life. Nutrition is the science that focuses on all the various food composite variables and the manner in which proper nourishment is generated. For groups of people, the average dietary requirement is set and entirely depends on characteristics such as age, weight, height, gender, growth rate and degree of exercise. Healthy nutrition is one of the keys to a healthier life. Maintain a balanced diet to improve nutrition. Foods rich in vitamins and minerals should be consumed. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beef, and a source of protein are all included.
- Temperature regulation
- Fluid and electrolyte balance
- Food quality and sustainability
- Central Nervous System fatigue
- Synthetic nutrition
Track 04 - Nutrition and Dietetics
Nutrition and Dietetics is an area in the science of medicine that aims to keep people healthy. Nutrition is a branch of science that deals with the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food with a human being's growth, reproduction, maintenance, health and disease. It also consists of intake of food, absorption, assimilation, catabolism, biosynthesis, and excretion. The science of how food and nutrition affect human health is dietetics. The field of dietetics has a strong focus on public health and a dedication to educating all people about the importance of making healthy dietary choices.
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Nutritional assessment
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Mineral Deficiency Disorders
- Energy and macronutrients
Track 05- Public Health Nutrition
It is a science that helps improve the food nutrition system to support the health status of the country. It focuses on the problem of the population's dietary needs. Nutrition in public health is the science and art of disease prevention, encouraging health by means of nutrition and thereby prolonging life. The aim of public health nutritionists is to achieve greater health and well-being by making healthy choices for everyone related to food and nutrition. Public health applies to all concerted initiatives, including both public and private, to promote health by preventing disease and thereby prolonging the life of the population as a whole, as per the World Health Organisation. The goal of these activities is to provide conditions for people to be healthy and to concentrate not only on particular patients or illnesses, but on whole populations. Public health is therefore concerned with the entire system and not simply with the suppression of a single disease.
Track 06- Clinical Nutrition
The practise of determining whether a person absorbs a sufficient amount of nutrients for good health is clinical nutrition. It includes learning what nutrients are necessary for your body to function and how your health is influenced by what you eat. A clinical nutritionist is concerned with how the body treats, stores and throws out food nutrients, as well as how and what you eat influences your overall well-being. Based on your family and medical background, lifestyle and laboratory testing, experts in this area determine your nutritional needs in order to make recommendations on your diet and individual nutritional needs. A clinical nutritionist offers advice on changes to the diet that can help prevent illness.
- Nutrition and metabolism
- Immuno-Nutrition and Dietetics
- Clinical Malnutrition
- Molecular Nutrition
- Nutrition Therapy and benefits
Track 07 - Food Processing and Technology
Food processing is the conversion of agricultural products into food or into other types of food from one source of food. Food processing involves many types of food processing, from grinding grain to making raw flour to cooking at home to sophisticated industrial processes used to make foods that are convenient. Some methods of food processing play an important role in reducing food waste and enhancing food preservation, thereby reducing agriculture's overall environmental effect and improving food security.
To make most foods edible, primary food processing is essential, and secondary food processing transforms the ingredients into recognisable foods, such as bread. Tertiary food production has been criticised for encouraging over-nutrition and obesity, having too much sugar and salt, too little fibre, and otherwise being harmful in terms of human and livestock nutritional needs.
- Primary food processing
- Secondary food processing
- Tertiary food processing
Track 08 - Pediatric Nutrition
Pediatric nutrition is characterised as the dietary needs of children, including changes in organ function and body composition, to support their growth and development. For good or bad, diet plays a very significant role in childhood development. Proper nutrition meets the needs of the developing brains and bodies of children and helps them to fulfil their full potential. At the same time, if left unchecked, bad eating habits or medical conditions like allergies, celiac disease or diabetes can also affect the lifelong health of a kid. Thus, paediatric dieticians work to develop healthy dietary habits with infants, and also with their parents and caregivers. Infants and children need sufficient nutrition to grow and develop properly. Your child's immune system will be improved, he or she will be able to maintain a healthy weight, and his or her brain and bone growth will be supported by a well-balanced and healthy diet.
- Infant nutrition
- Formula Feeding of Term Infants
- Nutrient-Gene Interactions
- Breastfeeding and alternatives
- Pediatric Allergies
Track 09 - Healthcare Nursing
Nursing is a practise focusing on the treatment of patients, families, and communities in the health care field so that they can achieve, sustain, or restore optimum health and quality of life. By their approach to patient care, preparation, and scope of practise, nurses can be distinguished from other health care professionals. Within the ordering reach of physicians, many nurses provide treatment, and this conventional position has influenced nurses' public image as care providers. Nurse practitioners, however, are licenced by most jurisdictions to practise in a number of settings independently. Nurse education has experienced a phase of diversification towards advanced and professional qualifications since the postwar period, and many of the conventional regulations and provider roles are shifting.
- Research for education, guidelines and universal developments
- New novelty, awareness & development
- Geriatric, pediatric, clinical & surgical nursing
- Cancer & tumor nursing
Track 10 - Nutrition in Cancer Treatment
Nutrition may be a technique in which food is taken in and used for growth by the body to keep the body healthy. The treatment of cancer will place a great deal of nutritional demand on your body. Treatments for cancer and cancer can also change the ability of your body to tolerate some foods and use nutrients. For individuals with cancer, good nutrition is especially important. People with cancer need to maintain a healthy body weight and eat balanced foods. The side effects of cancer therapy can often cause patients to eat less and lose weight. Losing weight can also leave you frail and malnourished without trying. Some cancer therapies, on the other hand, may also contribute to weight gain.
- Nutrition and breast cancer
- Childhood Cancer
- Advances in Ovarian Cancer Research
- Nutrition for people living with cancer
- Treatment side effects and nutrition
- Drugs and Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Research
Track 11 - Maternal and Prenatal Nutrition
Maternal nutrition plays a significant role in the development and growth of the foetus. Maternal nutrition refers to the antenatal and postnatal nutritional needs of women (i.e., while they are pregnant and breastfeeding children) and may also apply to the pre-conceptual era (i.e., adolescence). The nutrient recommendations prior to and during pregnancy can be described as prenatal nutrition. Before and during pregnancy, nutrition and weight control have an intense influence on infant development. As infants totally rely on maternal stores and nutrients for optimum growth and health outcomes later in life, this is a very crucial period for healthy growth. A nutrient-dense maternal diet before and during pregnancy is related to better fetal health, proper birth weight, and higher maternal and child survival rates. Physicians must obtain a greater understanding of how diet affects fetal outcomes.
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Nutrition and weight management
- Enteral or Parenteral route – Strategy
- Public health and protection
Track 12 - Nutritional care Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional treatment requires multiple elements, such as nutrition education and therapy in health facilities; diarrhoea preventive strategies for sanitation, water, and food safety; sufficient quality/quantity of food and food assistance. Diet plays a very important role in the control and treatment of different diseases. Diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and obesity are especially common. Nutritional Therapy is known as the therapy where diet has a most significant role. The key focus of nutritional therapy is natural unprocessed whole foods, which help improve overall health and reduce the risk of various diseases.
- Nutrition Assessment
- Nutrition Intervention
- Nutrition Diagnosis
- Nutrition Monitoring and Evaluation
- Electronic Nutrition Care Process Terminology
Track 13- Nutrition and Diabetes
A major part of diabetes treatment is diet. It helps us to maintain a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle by balancing the precise amount of carbohydrates, fat, protein and fibre, vitamins and minerals. Diabetes is a disorder in which the levels of blood glucose, also known as blood sugar, are too high. Glucose comes from the food you consume, and insulin is a hormone that helps to provide energy to the glucose that gets into your cells. Type 1 diabetes is when insulin is not produced by your body, and type 2 diabetes is more common in people when insulin is not produced or used well by your body.
Track 14 - Sport and Exercise Nutrition
Sports Exercise Science and Human Nutrition are the sciences that investigate the experiences with food, sport and exercise that individuals have. Human Nutrition consists of food choice, food processing and food service and food intake, as well as how the energy and nutrients in food are used by the body. Both physiological, psychological and mechanical responses to human movement are included in Sport and Exercise Science and how these responses impact exercise performance potential and health outcomes. Sport and Exercise Nutrition also explores how human health and performance can be influenced by sport, exercise and food, as well as how nutrition influences sports health and performance And how diet impacts health and success in sports as well. This can encourage good health and well-being and can have an effect on the occurrence of diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Physiology of Endurance Performance
- Exercise and Health
- Exercise and Immunology
- Amino Acid Metabolism in Exercise
- Eating Disorders in Athletes
Track 15 - Animal and Dairy Nutrition
The analysis of the composition and characteristics of the substance ingested by the animal includes the study of the manner in which the material is metabolised (converted, used and excreted) into monogastric digestive tract animals and cells of the body (pigs, broilers, layers), ruminants (sheep, cattle, goats) and lower digestive tract fermenters (horses, ostriches). The nutrient requirements for a number of production functions for various species of animals are also discussed. Lastly the info is implemented in a professionally feasible and in a realistic method of animal nutrition just to make sure that the finest genetic production capacity of animals is achieved in a desirable manner.
- Food Science of Animal Resources
- Canned seafood products
- Nutrition Transition
- Meats and Fish
- Dairy products
Track 16 - Nutrition and Immunology
Nutritional immunology emphasises the understanding of how immune responses are affected by diet and nutritional factors, thereby controlling health and disease outcomes. The unfavourable impact of malnutrition on the immune system is the essential development of nutritional immunology. The immune response is compromised by nutritional deficiency or unbalanced nutrition, leading to increased susceptibility to infectious diseases, cancer, suboptimal response to vaccinations, and other immune disorders.
- Applied Nutrition
- Inequalities and food choice
- Management and control
- Clinical immunology
- The Role of Nutrition on the Prevention and Management of Diseases
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
Track 17 - Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease
Lifestyle variables play a very significant role in the cause of cardiovascular disease, including diet (CVD). Three key categories, such as dietary habits, individual food products, and nutritional supplements, separate the nutritional information. DASH, Mediterranean diet, low-carbohydrate diet, and low-fat diet are the food trends. The second segment consists of individual food items: coffee and caffeine, tea, chocolate, garlic, whole grains and dietary fibre, vegetables and fruits, nuts, soy, milk products, alcoholic beverages, and eggs. Salt and sodium, omega-3 and fish oil, vitamin D, magnesium, phytosterols, antioxidants, homocysteine reducing agents and coenzyme Q10 are the dietary supplements examined in the third section.
- Estimate of nutritional exposure
- Dietary assessment
- Statistical modeling of the diet-disease relationship
- Nano materials in food system
- Coronary heart disease
Track 18 - Role Of Nutrition In Neuroscience
Neuro-science is the study of the functions of the neurosystem inside the body as diet works on it. Nutritional neuroscience is a systematic method that examines the impact on neurobiology, neurochemistry, actions, and cognition of various components of the diet, such as dietary supplements, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, protein, fats, synthetic hormones, and food additives. In neuroscience, nutrition plays a major role because many nutrients maintain a healthy brain and the nervous system, such as zinc, vitamins and minerals, will give the body energy and strength.
- Sensory food quality
- Nutritional cognitive neuroscience
- Nutritional screening
- Food toxicants
- Biochemical markers
Track 19 - Food Chemistry and Biotechnology
Food chemistry is the analysis of chemical processes and interactions of both biological and non-biological components of foods. The biological substances include such products as beef, poultry, cabbage, beer, milk as examples. In its main components, such as carbohydrates, lipids and proteins, it is similar to biochemistry, but also includes areas such as water, This discipline also includes how, under such food processing techniques, goods alter and ways to either boost or avoid them from occurring. The promotion of fermentation of dairy products with microorganisms that convert lactose to lactic acid would be an example of improving a process. Biotechnology is a wide field of biology, involving the creation or processing of goods by the use of living systems and species. It also overlaps with similar scientific areas, depending on the instruments and applications. Biotechnology has grown to incorporate modern and complex sciences in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, such as genomics, Applied immunology, recombinant gene techniques and the advancement of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests
- Water in food systems
- Food proteins
- Food additives
Track 20 - Nutritional Health and Epidemiology
Nutritional epidemiology is a relatively recent medical research area that explores the relationship between health and diet. Both diet and physical activity are very difficult to reliably quantify, which can, to some degree, explain why nutrition has received less attention in epidemiology than other risk factors for disease. It also examines the role of nutrition in disease aetiology, monitors the population's nutritional status, develops and evaluates measures to achieve and maintain healthy eating patterns. The relationship and synergy between physical activity in health and disease and nutrition is also examined amongst populations.
- Nutrient Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in nutrition
- Cognitive aging
- Under-nutrition Epidemiology
- Obesity Epidemiology
- Infectious Disease Nutritional Risk Factors
- Nutritional Assessment
Track 21 - Food nanotechnology
Food nanotechnology is a rapidly growing sector that offers the food industrys a plethora of new possibilities. The following are the basic categories of nanotechnology applications and functionalities that are currently being developed for food packaging: Barriers made of plastic materials are being improved, the use of active components that can provide functional attributes beyond those offered by traditional active packaging, as well as the sensing and signaling of relevant data. Nano food packaging materials have the ability to prolong the shelf life of food, enhance food safety, warn customers when food is tainted or spoiled, fix packaging tears, and even release preservatives to extend the shelf life of the food in the box. In the food industry, nanotechnology applications may be used to detect bacteria in packaging or to enhance flavor and color consistency, By growing the barrier properties, you can boost both comfort and protection.
Track 22 - Food Safety and Quality
Food Safety and quality relates to the care taken by producers and manufacturers to ensure that the food is safe for the recipients. This is done to ensure the food's protection, nutritional quality, and acceptability. As well as consumer approval of the food. Food should be stored securely in order to preserve its useful quality. A food safety measure is a conceptual order that portrays the readiness and capability of food in order to avoid food-borne illness. The roots of food labeling with food naming, food cleanliness, food pressing, and food added substances, as well as provisions in food innovation laws for the administration of statutory accreditation for quality food.
- Food contamination
- Food handling techniques that are safe (from market to consumer)
- Regulations by jurisdiction and agency
- Manufacturing control
- Consumer labeling
Advantages of Participating at our Conference
- The advantages of the Speaker and abstract pages are developed on your profile in Google under your name will be visible worldwide.
- Our robust online advertising attracts 30000+ users and 50000+ views to our Abstracts Library, which brings our conference to researchers and speakers.
- Meet with hundreds of like-minded experts who are pioneers in Health & Nutrition and share ideas.
- Both Conference participants will have a separate purpose to engage in one-to-one meetings with eminent speakers and renowned keynote speakers.
- A rare opportunity to listen to what the world's experts are learning from the world's most prominent nutrition researchers at our Keynote sessions.to listen to what the world's experts are learning from the world's most prominent nutrition researchers at our Keynote sessions.
- You will gain experience and expertise in strategic gift planning that is worth its weight golf, forming an incredible array of respected professionals. Health & Nutrition intensive Conference schedule.
- Best Poster Award nominations.
- Award for Outstanding Young Researcher.
- Group Registration Advantages.
Benefits of Participation for Speaker
- Worldwide appreciation of the profile of Researchers.
- Obtain credits for professional growth.
- Explore the latest of cutting edge analysis.
- Establish long-term social and networking connections.
- An opportunity to advertise one page in the distribution of abstract books and flyers that essentially gives your study profile 1 million views and adds great value.
- Learn a transition beyond your area of interest to learn more about new subjects and studies away from your core subject of Health & Nutrition.
- We have special networking, learning and fun incorporation into a single bundle.
Benefits of Participation for Delegate
- Professional Development-Improve understanding and knowledge.
- Attendance at conference supports, rejuvenates and energises delegates.
- Your involvement in our conference will help with a new methodology and ideology that can be used to broaden the outcomes of businesses or industries.
- Opportunities for Health & Nutrition researchers and experts in the same field to meet and exchange new ideas through Conference
Benefit of Participation for Sponsor
- The prospect of new companies will increase exposure to the international climate.
- Opportunity to present the latest technology, new goods, or service your business to a wide range of foreign participants from your organisation.
- Increase business by lead generation by our Conference participants.
- To build a successful business needs a lot of time, commitment and motivation, so it's always good to have a network of colleagues and associates to draw energy from people who share a shared drive and purpose.
- Conference in Health & Nutrition provide opportunities for more attention and contemplation that could help you move your company to the next stage.
- Benchmarking and pushing the core operational plans forward.
- Get feedback on your business issues and challenges from trustworthy individuals during our Conference.
- Branding and marketing material, the company's advertising logo, on our Conference banner, website and other proceedings.
Benefit of Association for Collaborators
- Nobody has this massive visitors to Health & Nutrition in the world, this is the best forum to highlight society.
- Creating long-lasting peer relationships.
- Branding and marketing material, promotional content and your Company logo will boost your number of subscribers/members by 40% in our Conference banner, website and other proceedings.
- It will have a great impact on your partnership to expose our event to your company listing in the Global Business forum.
- Your representatives can network with key Conference delegates to update their knowledge and understanding of your organisation and services.
- Health & Nutrition advertising materials such as posters, brochures, pamphlets, services that will be circulated to hospitals, universities, society and researchers will be integrated with information.
At present, the nutrition industry is experiencing huge growth. Increasing understanding about how nutrition affects health and the benefits of different eating habits means that customers are more educated than ever before. The nutrition market looks set to skyrocket against a backdrop of busy lifestyles and global health issues as people look for fast and easy solutions.
- The human nutrition market is expected to hit $465.4 billion by 2025.
- It’s growing at a rate of 6.6% each year and is expected to continue at this pace.
- Personalized nutrition is increasing at a faster pace of 15% across applications, research kits and services.
- Medical costs for people classified as obese (almost 40% of the US population) are $1,429 higher than those of normal healthy weight.
Nutrition Industry trends and expected growth areas:
- Plant-based food: 11% of the population practises a vegetarian or vegan diet in the United Kingdom.
- Low carb- A low or no-carb diet is practised by 10 percent of the UK population.
- The market was worth over $9.2bn in 2019 and projected to grow by 4.3% CAGR between now and 2026. Natural Sweeteners.
- Gluten-Free-In 2018, the gluten-free food industry was worth $7.4 billion, with growth over the next six years forecast at 9.4% CAGR.
- The market size of edible insects surpassed USD 112 million in 2019 globally and is expected to rise by more than 47% CAGR between 2019 and 2026.
What’s driving these nutrition and healthy eating trends?
- Growing nutrition awareness and the desire for a healthy lifestyle
- Growing knowledge of the health benefits of different eating habits
- Trends for food items containing natural ingredients
- Increasing weight gain issues and related health consequences
- The use of nutritional supplements
- Rising demand from the commercial food production industry for safe ingredients
Nutrition Statistics :
The needs of the consumer and the future demand for nutritious products are illustrated by these nutrition stats.
- Fruit & Veg-less than 1 in 10 adults in the United States eats enough fruit and vegetables.
- Hydration: 75 percent of Americans are dehydrated chronically.
- Special diets-11% of the population practises a vegetarian or vegan diet in the UK, 10% low or no-carb, 6% gluten-free, 5% lactose-free, and 5% pesos-free.
- Obesity has nearly tripled worldwide since 1975, with over 1.9 billion people overweight in 2016, of which 650 million were obese.
- UK males are deficient in selenium, magnesium, and vitamin A deficiencies (affecting 26%, 14%, and 11% of males, respectively), and females are deficient in iron, selenium, and potassium (affecting 25% , 50 % , and 24%).
2021 Nutrition Industry Report:
This is the most extensive and up-to-date research report on the nutrition industry available. You get extended access to the 2021 version, unlike others, including any changes that are made as new business data becomes available. Ideal for planning a venture, the report includes;
- Growth of the nutrition industry, sales & future forecasts
- Effects of recent global events & projected timelines of recovery
- Development markets, segments & audiences, Millennials included
- Latest developments in the sector & how to build on them
- Financial details for the major global nutrition suppliers
- Biggest & fastest growing brands of nutrition
- Insights into the segments for plants and sports
- Data on customised nutrition software, test kits and markets for programmes
- Evidence-based forecasts for the industry's future
- 14-day money-back guarantee, no questions or problems
- Nutritional care Nutritional Therapy
- Innovative Information in Nutrition
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Public Health Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Food Processing and Technology
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Healthcare Nursing
- Nutrition in Cancer Treatment
- Maternal and Prenatal Nutrition
- Nutrition Science
- Nutrition and Diabetes
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Animal and Dairy Nutrition
- Nutrition and Immunology
- Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease
- Role Of Nutrition In Neuroscience
- Food Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Nutritional Health and Epidemiology
- Food nanotechnology
- Food Safety and Quality
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by